Safety is of utmost concern when dealing with fire. Hence, we have made a list of pointers that must be kept in mind when dealing with Fire Pits.
- Light the Fire Pit in a well-ventilated space.
- Ready, Steady, and Stable: Ensure the Fire Pit is not wobbly. Set the Fire Pit upright and make sure it's stable.
- The fire pit should be dealt with only by an adult (18 years or older). Adult supervision is advised when in use by minors.
- Fuel is a flammable liquid and must, hence be dealt with care. It should be stored at a suitable distance from a lit Fire Pit.
- Ensure the fuel level is at least an inch below the brim.
- The fire pit is best ignited by an elongated lighter such as a barbecue fire lighter or long safety matches.
- Only add in more fuel once the already lit flame completely goes out.
- The fire pit should not be burned continuously for more than 60 minutes.